Steps to Install Dragon PDsay on your Pocket PC after purchase
Please follow these steps to install:
1. After purchasing Dragon PDsay and Downloading the executable file, save it to the desktop on your machine.
2. Synchronize your Compaq iPaq with your desktop machine, and then double click the executable to launch the installation program. (You may need WinZip to install.)
3. When the WinZip Self-Extractor appears, click “Unzip” to continue the installation.
4. Enter your installation password.
5. You will receive a message stating that you successfully unzipped the files.
6. Click “OK” to continue the installation.
7. Follow the instructions to install all the components on your desktop machine.
8. After all of the components are installed on your computer, click “Finish” to install the application onto the Pocket PC Device.
9. The installation continues by automatically launching ActiveSync’s Add/Remove Programs.
10. Click “Yes” to install the application onto the Pocket PC Device.
11. All the components will be installed onto your Pocket PC. Then, you will be prompted to setup the Voice Recorder button.
12. Before completing the installation, Dragon PDsay will setup your voice recognition database.