Dragon Medical 10 (10.1) can be used with Practice Fusion web-based Electronic Health Records.
To be able to dictate directly into Practice Fusion you will need to turn off an option in Dragon Medical.
This is a very easy process.
1. On the Dragon Bar select Tools > Options > and the Commands Tab
2. Remove the checkmark from the option “Enable HTML support”
3. Then click OK to save the change and close the Options Dialog Box.
4. You will see a message “You must shut down and restart Dragon for changes to HTML support to take effect”.
5. Click OK
6. Then Close Dragon completely and reopen Dragon.
You will now be able to dictate directly into a text window in Practice Fusion.
Also, for better results you should use Internet Explorer Version 6 or higher. Version 8 is recommended.
Google Chrome and Firefox do not work well, or at times, at all.
Even with the option “Enable HTML Support” disabled Dragon is very limited in functionality with Practice Fusion. For full functionality of Dragon Medical 10 with Practice Fusion you will need to use the Dictation Box.