How do I reset my CS50/CS55?
Try to reset the system. If this does not work try the re-subscription procedure.
1. Press both the talk button and the mute control button on the headset for 5 seconds.
2. When the talk indicator light on the headset blinks, release both buttons
3. Next press the talk button again and hold it in until the light on the headset flickers then release the buttons.
4. Next reset the base unit by disconnecting the AC power adapter from the bottom of the base unit for 5 seconds then reconnect.
5. Place the headset back into the charging base to finish the procedure.
The headset and the base unit are supplied subscribed to each other. However, if you wish to use a replacement headset with the base unit then you must re-subscribe as follws:
1. Return the headset to the charge cradle.
2. Press and hold both the talk volume fine tune buttons on the back of the base for a minimum of 5 seconds. The power indicator light on the from of the base will then flash red.
3. Next, with the headset still in the base. Press and hold the headset mute control button for a minimun of 5 seconds. The talk indicator light on the headset will then illuminate green.
Successful re-subscription is indicated when the power indicator is fully illuminated and the talk indicator light is off.
4. To complete the process, reset the base unit by disconnecting the AC power adapter from the bottom of the base unit for 5 seconds, then reconnect.
5. If the re-subscription fails within 2 minutes the headset will return the the un-subscribed state.