Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Searching for a Voice-activated Remote Control
robdesantis
post Jan 26 2008, 10:31 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 945

Hello all,

I am a quadriplegic and I am in need of a voice-activated remote control that I can use to control my television. I am currently using a device, the InVoca Voice-activated Remote, but it is not very reliable. I have searched on the Internet and it seems like this device is one of the few remote controls that are voice-activated. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Robert DeSantis
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KumbiaKid
post Feb 22 2009, 07:14 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 23,463

Hi Robert,

Take a look at this. It's expensive and I haven't seen it in person, tried it, or even found a review, so can't vouch for it. However, it may be what you want.
http://www.mgram.com.au/product_info.php?products_id=5641
Good Luck,
KumbiaKid

QUOTE (robdesantis @ Jan 27 2008, 01:31 PM) *
Hello all,

I am a quadriplegic and I am in need of a voice-activated remote control that I can use to control my television. I am currently using a device, the InVoca Voice-activated Remote, but it is not very reliable. I have searched on the Internet and it seems like this device is one of the few remote controls that are voice-activated. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Robert DeSantis

+Quote Post
KnowBrainer Tech...
post Feb 22 2009, 10:03 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 19,645
VR User?: 20 years
Which Program?: Dragon Medcal Practice 11 & KnowBrainer 2011
Why do you Use VR?: We're 1 of the World's Largest Nuance Certified NaturallySpeaking Resellers
Where are you Located: Bethpage TN - USA

QUOTE (KumbiaKid @ Feb 22 2009, 06:14 PM) *
Hi Robert,

Take a look at this. It's expensive and I haven't seen it in person, tried it, or even found a review, so can't vouch for it. However, it may be what you want.
http://www.mgram.com.au/product_info.php?products_id=5641
Good Luck,
KumbiaKid

You do realize that this question was asked over a year ago right? Hopefully, Robert isn't still looking for a solution. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Lunis Orcutt - www.knowbrainer.com
Chat Live w/a Nuance Gold Certified Solutions Provider

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 01:53 PM

We Recommend Using Dragon Medical and Dragon NaturallySpeaking Speech Recognition Software

Physicians Using Dragon Medical - Looking for the Best Electronic Health Record (EHR / EMR)?