> Tech Support DuJour - Adding Words, Adding Words to Dragon NaturallySpeaking
Josh Stewart
post Jun 7 2005, 05:28 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,792
Which Program?: Dragon NaturallySpeaking
Where are you Located: West Palm Beach, Florida

ISSUES: I have Dragon NaturallySpeaking version 8. How can I add words to my vocabulary?

RESOLUTION: Dragon NaturallySpeaking will allow you to add words to your vocabulary from documents stored in your computer. Follow these steps to 'Add Words from Documents'.

1. On the Dragon NaturallySpeaking toolbar, select Tools, then select Accuracy Center.

user posted image

2. Once the Accuracy Center dialog box opens, select 'Add Words from your document to the vocabulary'.

user posted image

3. The 'Add Words from Documents' dialog box will appear, be sure to place a check next to Preview the list of unknown words. Click Next

user posted image

4. The next windows will prompt you to browse your PC to find the document or folder will wish to have scanned for 'New Words'. Click Add Document to browse your PC. Click Next

user posted image

5. The software will scan the selected document/folder for 'New Words'. Place a check next to the words you wish to add to your vocabulary. Click Next

user posted image

6. The next window allows you to train any of the new wordss found. Place a check next to the terms you wish to train. Click Next

user posted image

7. A Summary Dialog box will appear. This page tells you how many words were found, how many were added to your vocabulary and whether the adaptation completed successfully.

user posted image

8. Click Finish

--------------------
Josh
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 04:24 AM

We Recommend Using Dragon Medical and Dragon NaturallySpeaking Speech Recognition Software

Physicians Using Dragon Medical - Looking for the Best Electronic Health Record (EHR / EMR)?