IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tech Support DuJour - How to Export/Import, Exporting & Importing Speech Profiles
Josh Stewart
post Jun 3 2005, 02:53 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,792
Which Program?: Dragon NaturallySpeaking
Where are you Located: West Palm Beach, Florida

Issue: I purchased Dragon NaturallySpeaking v.8 Professional. I have the software installed on my Desktop PC at work and on my Notebook at home. I do most of my dictations at work, therefore; my work profile is far more accurate. Is there a way for me to transfer my correction and macros from my Desktop PC to my Notebook at home.

Resolution: Yes, use the following technique to export your user profile to a new location. You will need a CD writer or USB Jump Drive to complete the transfer of data.

If both computers are on the same network, refer to page 143 in the Dragon NaturallySpeaking manual to set up a roaming profile.

To Export a Speech Profile

1. In the NaturallySpeaking menu of the DragonBar, click manage users.

user posted image

2. In the Manage Users dialog box, select a user, click the Advanced Button and click Export on the Advanced button menu.

user posted image

3. User the Browse For Folder dialog box to find a location for the exported user files and click OK.

user posted image

To Import a user

1. In the NaturallySpeaking menu of the DragonBar, click manage users.

2. In the Manage Users dialog box, select a user, click the Advanced Button and click Import on the Advanced button menu.

3. User the Browse For Folder dialog box to find a location for the exported user files and click OK.

If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,

Josh

--------------------
Josh
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th November 2014 - 11:36 AM

We Recommend Using Dragon Medical and Dragon NaturallySpeaking Speech Recognition Software

Physicians Using Dragon Medical - Looking for the Best Electronic Health Record (EHR / EMR)?