Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> NaturallySpeaking in Portuguese
lorena
post Jan 21 2004, 05:17 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,387

I've used DragonNaturallySpeaking for the past 7 years (also Dragon Dictate). Currently, I use Dragon NaturallySpeaking Professional 5.0 in Spanish (also has English).

I am searching for Dragon NaturallySpeaking in Portuguese. The newest 7.0 version isn't manufactured in Portuguese, but I'm wondering if older or earlier versions were manufactured in Portuguese.

I have injuries that prevent me from typing and need to start typing in Portuguese. The only other program I found is ViaVoice, but I've been told by technical experts that it is incompatible to have both software programs on your computer and I need to continue to type in English and Spanish.

Do you have any recommendations? I've been unsuccesssful so far and I'm quite desperate.

many thanks,

Lorena
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Matt Chambers
post Jan 21 2004, 07:25 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 1,092

I think there are people who use both programs on one computer. I think the technical experts may be wrong.

I predict by the end of the day that at least one of them will post here!

+Quote Post
Larry Allen
post Jan 22 2004, 01:15 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 1,104

I agree with Matt. Find yourself a new technical expert.

You won't find NaturallySpeaking in Portuguese. But in general, ViaVoice and NaturallySpeaking are compatible with each other in the sense that both can be installed at the same time.

There could theoretically be a specific problem with your combination of software including the Windows version and language. But I doubt this based on the number of people who use both products with different languages.

Larry Allen
http://www.pcspeak.com

--------------------
Larry Allen
http://www.pcspeak.com
Author, "Scripting for Dragon NaturallySpeaking 9"

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st September 2014 - 02:29 AM

We Recommend Using Dragon Medical and Dragon NaturallySpeaking Speech Recognition Software

Physicians Using Dragon Medical - Looking for the Best Electronic Health Record (EHR / EMR)?