NaturallySpeaking for Teens 3.0
True continuous speech recognition for computer users
ages 11 and up.
Make short work of your homework!
|It's the ideas that count.
With Dragon NaturallySpeaking for Teens kids get more of them on paper, faster!
Based on the award-winning speech recognition technology of Dragon NaturallySpeaking, Dragon
NaturallySpeaking for Teens is the first continuous speech recognition product
specifically for teens.
- An easier user interface, easy-to-read documentation, and comprehensive on-line help
make the product easy and fun to use.
- Special vocabularies and voice models allow for the highest level of accuracy for young
Dragon NaturallySpeaking for Teens lets students get more done faster by
concentrating on their thoughts, not their typing. Dragon NaturallySpeaking for Teens can
be used with almost any windows application to:
- Create research papers, lab reports, essays, and other homework assignments,
- Write letters and e-mail to friends and family,
- Chat on the Internet, and much more!
Dragon NaturallySpeaking for Teens Features:
- True Continuous Speech - Speak naturally at a normal pace without
pausing between words.
- Use with Virtually Any Windows Application - Dictate directly into many
of your favorite Windows® applications, including America Online®, Corel®
WordPerfect®, Lotus® Notes®, Microsoft® Exchange and Word 97, Qualcomm® Eudora®, and
- Immediate Recognition - Dictate entire paragraphs continuously. Your
words appear immediately on your screen and in your document.
- Dictate, Edit, and Even Format Entirely By Voice - Select a word or
phrase and make edits and error corrections on the fly in Microsoft Word 97, Corel
WordPerfect 8, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft WordPad, Microsoft NotePad, and Microsoft
- BestMatch Technology - Provides even better accuracy recognition.
Takes advantage of with faster processors and larger memories.
- Large Vocabulary - A total vocabulary of 230,000 words with 62,000
active words, tailored for young adults.
- High-Quality Microphone - A new headset designed for teens.
- Minimum: 200 MHz (Recommended: 200 MHz) Pentium® Processor, IBM® compatible PC
- Windows® 98, Windows 95, or Windows NT® 4.0
- Minimum: 48 MB (Recommended 64 MB) for Windows 95 or Windows 98, 48 MB for Windows NT
4.0, additional 16 MB when running Corel® WordPerfect® or Microsoft® Word
simultaneously with Dragon
- NaturallySpeaking. BestMatch technology requires a 200 MHz Pentium® Processor and
a minimum of 48 MB of RAM
Hard Disk Requirements
- Minimum: 180 MB (Recommended 240 MB)
- A Dragon Systems' certified or equivalent 16-bit sound card or built-in audio system
with input quality equal to or greater than the Creative Labs® Sound Blaster® 16
- Includes a high-quality microphone
- CD-ROM required for installation
| Industry Trends | Breaking News | Product
Index | Information | User
Profiles | Demo | Order Now |
© 1997-1998 21st
Century Eloquence. All rights reserved.